- Global Initiative for Distributed and Local Energy (DALE) launched!
- Grid integration of renewable energy — Eric’s best work!
- Martinot Publications on Grid Integration 2015-2016
- New Zealand Lecture and Radio Interview
- Power Grid Integration and Balancing of Renewables–Cases of Germany, California, Denmark
- Renewables Integration and Balancing: The Work Ahead
- China Renewables Update
- Renewable Futures–Opportunities for Law and Business
- No Rooftop Left Behind
- Reflections on Renewable Energy Past, Present, Future
- Japan Renewables Updates/Info/News
- Japan Zero-Nuclear Energy Plan by JREF
- Martinot Completes Pacific Crest Trail
- Renewables for New Zealand’s Future–Options for Cities
- List of GFR Speaking Events Held in 2013
- TEDx Tokyo video (English / 日本語)
- TEDx Tokyo links for further info (日本語 / English)
- YouTube keynote — Pathways to 100% Renewable Energy Conference
- YouTube lecture: University of Colorado Boulder [updated]
- BYD Electric Buses in Lancaster, CA
- Seminar at MIT
- Seminar at GEF/World Bank
- Japan media coverage of Global Futures Report (日本語)
- Video, Webinar, and Podcast for Global Futures Report
- Testimonials for the Global Futures Report
- Global Futures Report launched in Japan
- Eric Martinot: Ten Questions on Renewables Futures
- REN21 Renewables Global Futures Report released!
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Eric Martinot engaged in a speaking tour about the future of renewable energy during 2013, based on the REN21 Renewables Global Futures Report. During 2013, he conducted a total of 50 speaking events in Japan, the US, and Europe. Following is a list of the 50 events, and a short summary of some of the questions and issues that audiences raised.
Most events lasted 1-1/2 hours, allowing substantial time for audience discussion and questions. Further debriefing of questions and issues… Read the rest