- Global Initiative for Distributed and Local Energy (DALE) launched!
- Grid integration of renewable energy — Eric’s best work!
- Martinot Publications on Grid Integration 2015-2016
- New Zealand Lecture and Radio Interview
- Power Grid Integration and Balancing of Renewables–Cases of Germany, California, Denmark
- Renewables Integration and Balancing: The Work Ahead
- China Renewables Update
- Renewable Futures–Opportunities for Law and Business
- No Rooftop Left Behind
- Reflections on Renewable Energy Past, Present, Future
- Japan Renewables Updates/Info/News
- Japan Zero-Nuclear Energy Plan by JREF
- Martinot Completes Pacific Crest Trail
- Renewables for New Zealand’s Future–Options for Cities
- List of GFR Speaking Events Held in 2013
- TEDx Tokyo video (English / 日本語)
- TEDx Tokyo links for further info (日本語 / English)
- YouTube keynote — Pathways to 100% Renewable Energy Conference
- YouTube lecture: University of Colorado Boulder [updated]
- BYD Electric Buses in Lancaster, CA
- Seminar at MIT
- Seminar at GEF/World Bank
- Japan media coverage of Global Futures Report (日本語)
- Video, Webinar, and Podcast for Global Futures Report
- Testimonials for the Global Futures Report
- Global Futures Report launched in Japan
- Eric Martinot: Ten Questions on Renewables Futures
- REN21 Renewables Global Futures Report released!
Monthly Archives: December 2014
It's been some years since I updated my China web page. I plan to make that page active again during 2015. For now, here are a few items on the current renewable energy situation, gleaned during the past few months.
1. It appears that the government is getting ready to tackle the issue of electricity sector reform/restructuring for the first time since 2002, although how those changes will affect renewables is still unknown.
2. New RPS targets are under development. (For the … Read the rest