- Global Initiative for Distributed and Local Energy (DALE) launched!
- Grid integration of renewable energy — Eric’s best work!
- Martinot Publications on Grid Integration 2015-2016
- New Zealand Lecture and Radio Interview
- Power Grid Integration and Balancing of Renewables–Cases of Germany, California, Denmark
- Renewables Integration and Balancing: The Work Ahead
- China Renewables Update
- Renewable Futures–Opportunities for Law and Business
- No Rooftop Left Behind
- Reflections on Renewable Energy Past, Present, Future
- Japan Renewables Updates/Info/News
- Japan Zero-Nuclear Energy Plan by JREF
- Martinot Completes Pacific Crest Trail
- Renewables for New Zealand’s Future–Options for Cities
- List of GFR Speaking Events Held in 2013
- TEDx Tokyo video (English / 日本語)
- TEDx Tokyo links for further info (日本語 / English)
- YouTube keynote — Pathways to 100% Renewable Energy Conference
- YouTube lecture: University of Colorado Boulder [updated]
- BYD Electric Buses in Lancaster, CA
- Seminar at MIT
- Seminar at GEF/World Bank
- Japan media coverage of Global Futures Report (日本語)
- Video, Webinar, and Podcast for Global Futures Report
- Testimonials for the Global Futures Report
- Global Futures Report launched in Japan
- Eric Martinot: Ten Questions on Renewables Futures
- REN21 Renewables Global Futures Report released!
Monthly Archives: February 2016
During 2014-2015, Eric Martinot was hard at work on a number of publications and collaborative projects focused on grid integration of renewable energy. This culminated in the five papers below, which represent a unique contribution to our understanding in several respects.
Grid Integration of Renewable Energy: Flexibility, Innovation, and Experience, Eric Martinot, Annual Review of Environment and Resources 2016, vol. 41, pp. 223-251. A comprehensive review of the … Read the rest